The Value of Business Coaching
At Breakthrough Coaching, we’re dedicated creating a massive shift in your ability to achieve your goals and have unprecedented results in less time than you imagined possible.
A key component to wining/success is coaching. A coach is someone who partners with you in reaching your goals and commitments. People that produce results have a coach. Think about athletes or people in the performing arts. They are much more likely to accomplish their goals with a coach because there is an external force to help evaluate, guide, and direct where to go. With a coach you can request feedback and talk about insights in order for you to make adjustments and get back into action.
- Small business coaching will provide you with the assistance you need to help your business overcome even the most daunting challenges.
- Unlike a consultant, whose job is essentially focused on providing you with the right ideas, a business coach will support you, highlight your strengths and help you through your area’s of development.
- Finally will hold you accountable for your commitments!
Entrenched problems do not go away with a quick quick fix. These embodied behaviors run deep and often are the root cause of many of our day-to-day frustrations both professionally and personally. We assess our clients to do the inner work challenging these long standing beliefs and ways of being that no longer serve us. It is time to get off the hamster wheel of recurring breakdowns, and to live from the circumstances in you’re life supporting you in your commitments. Not the other way around, where many live from past limiting circumstances that leave people with no possibilities.
An ideal candidate for business coaching:
- Wants to work fewer hours
- Desires to make the profit they deserve/desire
- Needs to be more organized and/or productive
- Needs a supportive team to move business forward
- Wants help identifying your obstacles and design powerful ways to move through those obstacles
- Is looking for realistic strategies to move forward to their goals
What we need from you to assist you in your Breakthrough Results:
- Be active and engaged
- Understanding of your area’s of development
- Be on time for all coaching calls/appointments
- Be prepared with updates/questions and concerns ahead of time
- Willingness to ask questions when you don’t understand or agree
- Compliance with the coaching plan as outlined for you
- Performing recommended and agreed upon next steps in a timely manner
- Implementing mood/behavior modifications
- Acquiring and reading recommended books/tapes
- Keeping logs/records, as requested sales targets/goals profit/loss
We always start with your commitment. What are you committed to accomplishing? A coach can remind you to celebrate your successes and even your failures. We all know there is a lot to see and learn inside of a failure. It’s easy to get sucked into the black hole of your thoughts about why you didn’t do it right, what’s wrong with you, etc. You will learn observe what is and what is not working and what is missing. Make requests, realign yourself with your commitment, remember what this is (your original commitment), stay in action, and continue to be in communication with your coach. Take stock of what you’ve accomplished and honor what you’ve learned.
It’s time to design a life both personally and professionally that will have you fully engaged, joyful and challenged!
Working with Breakthrough Coaching is a
step-by-step process that involves…
Step 1: Explore this website.
Most of our clients begin working with Breakthrough Coaching by spending time exploring our website or through direct referrals. As you read through the information it contains, you’ll begin to understand who we are, how we work, and what successes me may offer you. So you can decide whether or not you think we may be a good fit!
Step 2: Schedule a free phone consultation
If you decide the services we offer seem like a good fit for your organization and its goals, the next step is to schedule a phone consultation. You can schedule a consultation by calling us at 415-259-9910 to set up an appointment with a coach.
Step 3: Free telephone consultation
During your initial consultation, we’ll spend time getting to know each other as well as focus on what type of coaching program will best suit your needs. This session is free of charge.
The Initial Consultation:
- Allows us to get to know each other
- Gives you an opportunity to explain your problems and/or challenges
- Focuses on what it is you want or are seeking through coaching
- Answers questions you may have about how coaching works, or our style of coaching
- Address how we can customize a coaching program to specifically meet your needs
- Discuss fees and a possible length of time we may work together
- Helps you make a decision on if this seems like the right process for you, and if you are ready to start a coaching program with us
The initial consultation usually lasts 30 mins to an hour. At the end of your initial conversation, you’ll know exactly how to proceed with the next step in coaching and what your coaching program will include.
Step 4: Schedule your first coaching call/meeting
If you decide to hire Breakthrough Coaching, the next step is for you to schedule your first coaching call. You will be given your homework/set-up for your first coaching call.
Let us know how we can support you in achieving your commitments.
We have incredible resources in coaches to support you. Call Zia Maria to set up your Free Consultation at 415-259-9910.